Heidi Biseth © 2020
* Biseth, H., Madsen, J. and Christensen, I. R. (2018). Student Teachers Promoting Democracy Using Social Media in Teaching. Nordic Journal of Comparative and International Education, 2(4), 37-52. https://doi.org/10.7577/njcie.2796
* Biseth, H. and Lyden, S. C. (2018). Norwegian Teacher Educators' Attentiveness to Democracy and Their Practices. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, 17(2), 26-42. https://doi.org/10.26803/ijlter.17.7.2.
* Burner, T. and Biseth, H. (2016). A Critical Analysis of an Innovative Approach: A Case of Diversity in Norwegian Education. SAGE Open, 1-11. http://dx.doi.org10.1177/2158244016680689
* Huang, L. and Biseth, H. (2016). Openness in Scandinavian Classrooms: Student Perceptions of Teaching Practices and High Achievers of Civic Knowledge. Creative Education, 7(5), 713-723.
* Biseth, H. (2016). Conceptual and Practical Links between Multicultural Education and Democratic Education: A Scandinavian Perspective. Revista Internacional de Educación para la Justicia Social, 5(1), 109-120. DOI: http//:dx.doi.org/10.15366/riejs2016.5.1
* Nyléhn, J. og Biseth, H. (2015). En utvidelse av begrepet 'mangfold'. Norsk pedagogisk tidsskrift, 99(3-4), 307-318.
* Andersen, B. and Biseth, H. (2013). The Myth of Failed Integration: The Case of Eastern Oslo. City & Society 25(1), 5-24. https://doi.org/10.1111/ciso.12004
* Biseth, H. (2012). Citizenship Education in Scandinavian Multicultural Schools: A Comparative Study of Students' and Teachers' Perceptions. Citizenship Teaching and Learning, 7(1), 71-88. https://doi.org/10.1386/ctl.7.1.71_1
* Changezi, S. H. and Biseth, H. (2011). Education of Hazara refugee girls in a Diaspora: education as empowerment and an agent of change. Research in Comparative and International Education, 6(1), 79-89.
* Biseth, H. (2009). Democracy and education in a multicultural Scandinavia: what mandate is designated to educators? Intercultural Education, 20(3), 243-254.
* Biseth, H. (2009). Multilingualism and Education for Democracy. International Review of Education, 55(1), 5-20.
* Biseth, H. (2006). Language in Education influenced by global trends: South African experiences. In: Halvorsen, Torill Aagot (Ed.). Evaluation of Education – on Whose Terms? (pp. 146-168) Report no. 2, 2006. Oslo: University of Oslo, Institute for Educational Research.