Heidi Biseth © 2016
* Burner, T. and Biseth, H. (2016). A Critical Analysis of an Innovative Approach: A Case of Diversity in Norwegian Education. SAGE Open, 1-11. DOI: http://dx.doi.org10.1177/2158244016680689:
* Huang, L. and Biseth, H. (2016). Openness in Scandinavian Classrooms: Student Perceptions of Teaching Practices and High Achievers of Civic Knowledge. Creative Education, 7(5), 713-723
* Nyléhn, J. og Biseth, H. (2015). En utvidelse av begrepet "mangfold". Norsk pedagogisk tidsskrift, 99(3-4). 307-318
* Andersen, B. and Biseth, H. (2013). The Myth of Failed Integration: The Case of Eastern Oslo. City & Society 25(1), 5-24.
* Biseth, H. (2012). Citizenship Education in Scandinavian Multicultural Schools: A Comparative Study of Students' and Teachers' Perceptions. Citizenship Teaching and Learning, 7(1), 71-88
* Changezi, S. H. and Biseth, H. (2011). Education of Hazara refugee girls in a Diaspora: education as empowerment and an agent of change. Research in Comparative and International Education, 6(1), 79-89
* Biseth, H. (2009). Democracy and education in a multicultural Scandinavia: what mandate is designated to educators? Intercultural Education, 20(3), 243-254
* Biseth, H. (2009). Multilingualism and Education for Democracy. International Review of Education, 55(1), 5-20
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality”
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"