Heidi Biseth © 2018
* Biseth, H., Madsen, J. and Christensen, I. R. (2018). Student Teachers Promoting Democracy Using Social Media in Teaching. Nordic Journal of Comparative and International Eduation, 2(4), 37-52. DOI: http://doi.org/10.7577/njcie.2796
* Biseth, H. and Lyden, S. C. (2018). Norwegian Teacher Educators' Attentiveness to Democracy and Their Practices. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, 17(2), 26-42. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26803/ijlter.17.7.2.
* Burner, T. and Biseth, H. (2016). A Critical Analysis of an Innovative Approach: A Case of Diversity in Norwegian Education. SAGE Open, 1-11. DOI: http://dx.doi.org10.1177/2158244016680689.
* Huang, L. and Biseth, H. (2016). Openness in Scandinavian Classrooms: Student Perceptions of Teaching Practices and High Achievers of Civic Knowledge. Creative Education, 7(5), 713-723
* Biseth, H. (2016). Conceptual and Practical Links between Multicultural Education and Democratic Education: A Scandinavian Perspective. Revista Internacional de Educación para la Justicia Social, 5(1), 109-120. DOI: http//:dx.doi.org/10.15366/riejs2016.5.1
* Nyléhn, J. og Biseth, H. (2015). En utvidelse av begrepet "mangfold". Norsk pedagogisk tidsskrift, 99(3-4). 307-318
* Andersen, B. and Biseth, H. (2013). The Myth of Failed Integration: The Case of Eastern Oslo. City & Society 25(1), 5-24.
* Biseth, H. (2012). Citizenship Education in Scandinavian Multicultural Schools: A Comparative Study of Students' and Teachers' Perceptions. Citizenship Teaching and Learning, 7(1), 71-88
* Changezi, S. H. and Biseth, H. (2011). Education of Hazara refugee girls in a Diaspora: education as empowerment and an agent of change. Research in Comparative and International Education, 6(1), 79-89
* Biseth, H. (2009). Democracy and education in a multicultural Scandinavia: what mandate is designated to educators? Intercultural Education, 20(3), 243-254
* Biseth, H. (2009). Multilingualism and Education for Democracy. International Review of Education, 55(1), 5-20
* Biseth, H. (2006). Language in Education influenced by global trends: South African experiences. In: Halvorsen, Torill Aagot (Ed.). Evaluation of Education – on Whose Terms? (pp. 146-168) Report no. 2, 2006. Oslo: University of Oslo, Institute for Educational Research
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality”
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"